A Night to Celebrate Tampa Baseball
General Event Information
Join six of Tampa’s most successful and legendary high school baseball coaches for a night to celebrate Tampa’s rich baseball heritage. Confirmed youth baseball coaches include:
· Frank Permuy, Gaither High School
· Pop Cuesta, Jefferson High School
· Billy Reed, Hillsborough High School
· James Macaluso, King High School
· John Crumbley, Steinbrenner High School (formerly with Jesuit)
· Pete Mulry, Tampa Catholic
During the panel, the coaches will share stories from their coaching experiences in Tampa, recount favorite memories and answer audience questions. 970 WFLA radio host Jack Harris will serve as emcee.
The event also includes an MLB All-Star Game watch party. Proceeds benefit the Tampa Baseball Museum at the Al Lopez House.
$50 per individual ticket or $500 for a table of ten. Admission includes your favorite ballpark food, cold drinks, and a cash bar. Purchase tickets: http://tampabaseballmuseum.org/events/. Attendees are encouraged to show support for their favorite team by wearing a jersey or hat.