Stained Glass and Jewelry Workshop
Want to learn how to make stained glass and unique jewelry?
Night classes start on January 25th at Chamberlain High School, 9401 North Blvd., Tampa, FL 33612. (813) 631-4500 (call after 1:30 pm).
* Fees are $72.50 for seven weeks.
* All materials and supplies are provided.
* Classes are on Monday nights at Chamberlain High School from 6:30-8:30pm in room 307.
* Silver jewelry is fabricated with an open flame torch.
* Beading and pearl knotting instructions are available.
* Stained glass sun catchers for beginners and panels can be made by the more experienced students.
Please stop by to check out the class free of charge."