WUSF Public Media is a division of the University Communications and Marketing department consisting of three strategic business units; WUSF 89.7, WSMR and IntellisMedia. WUSF Public Media serves the university by providing the community with news, information and entertainment programming that informs and enriches their daily lives and is engaged in educational work in the community. WUSF Public Media provides students with learning and personal growth opportunities through formal classes and internships and informal hands-on experiences.
This position performs receptionist and a variety of clerical duties in support of WUSF Public Broadcasting.
• Serves as telephone and visitor receptionist for WUSF Public Broadcasting. Responds to inquiries regarding WUSF functions and procedures. Researches routine inquires/problems and recommends solutions.
• Coordinates travel and hotel arrangements for administrative staff and guests. Prepares travel authorization requests and travel expense reimbursement requests.
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail. Logs incoming contribution checks for Membership and contract checks for Underwriting departments. Serves as primary contact for Foundation, Post Office, UPS, Fed Ex and all other pickup and delivery services. Assists staff with completing appropriate procedures for requesting pickup/delivery services.
• Assists HR department with various tasks including: performing periodic Attendance & Leave audits, updating emergency staff info, updating telephone extension lists, and managing key requests.
• Stuffing membership or contribution solicitations envelopes. Other duties as assigned.
USF - Tampa Campus
This position requires a high school diploma. Telephone skills and basic computer skills such as working knowledge of how to use Outlook and Word are required.
Previous applicants are still under consideration and do not need to reapply.
** This position is subject to a criminal background check
To apply for any position, you must first visit USF's employment website. Once there, please follow the instructions and click on the "Access Careers@USF" under "Find a Job at USF." Once there, under Keywords, please type WUSF. A list of open positions will appear and click on the APPLY button of the position you are interested in. Only online applications are accepted for this position.
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.