PBS Learning Media is a new on-demand media service for educators that provides easy access to classroom-ready, curriculum-targeted, multi-platform resources. Made available through partnerships with local public television stations, PBS Learning Media is built to support the needs of today’s classroom.
PBS Learning Media aggregates the highest quality educational content from public media producers, delivering a next-generation digital media platform for PreK-12 classrooms. With thousands of curriculum and professional development resources from leading educational producers, PBS Learning Media provides customized solutions to support classroom needs.
PBS Learning Media delivers research-based, rich media experiences that engage students in exploring curriculum concepts. The content is designed and aligned to the needs of today’s teachers and learners.
PBS LEARNING MEDIA OFFERS
- An integrated service providing unique access to best-in-class resources from public media producers and partners.
- A robust content library with thousands of digital resources designed and aligned to common core and national standards.
- An innovative delivery platform that is uniquely customizable.
- A cost-effective solution for evolving digital media classroom needs.
- An online professional development resource for schools and educators.