WUSF 89.7 is the NPR station for west central Florida, with listeners and members from Crystal River in the North, to Port Charlotte in the South, and Osceola County to the East. (See coverage map)
On February 13, 2003, WUSF 89.7 became the first Public Radio station in the country to broadcast a digital signal.
WUSF thanks the following corporate sponsors who work in partnership with the station to help provide the high quality news and music that you have come to expect. Please join us in letting them know how much you appreciate their support.
Why include public broadcasting in your marketing plans?
- Public broadcasting engages a greater number of the households you want to reach most. Those who enjoy our programming tend to stay with us and return regularly.
- You'll share in the trustworthy relationship Public Broadcasting enjoys with its listeners and viewers. Experience the “halo effect” - the favorable way a community perceives companies that support public broadcasters. Partnership with a highly regarded NPR station like WUSF shows you in a new light.
- The Public Broadcasting Audience has the highest income and education demographics of any media outlet. It makes good business sense to reach the valuable Public Broadcasting audience.
- Public Broadcasting offers access to a large high-quality audience, including a high proportion of leaders and decision makers. Our audience believes in Public Broadcasting. That regard can translate into customers.
- Personal appreciation for great programming opens doors to grateful clients of business sponsors. People who watch and listen to Public Broadcasting have a high regard for companies that sponsor the programming.
- You'll demonstrate a commitment to your community by ensuring that your neighbors always have access to high quality radio and television programming. With your help, Public Broadcasting only gets better.
For Information on Corporate Sponsorship contact Valerie LoBianco at 813-974-8623.
WUSF Media Sales Department
4202 East Fowler Avenue, TVB100
Tampa, FL 33620-6870
E-Mail Valerie LoBianco